Thursday, November 18, 2010

Contact Info

On Thanksgiving day I will be moving to my site (in the Chome Village of the Same Village) but I don't yet have that address.
The address that I have been at can still receive anything that is sent but I won't get anything until I return in 2 months. That address is:
Colin Harari
P.O. Box 9123
Dar es Salaam
Tanzania
If you send a package you MUST write Peace Corps on it or I have to go to the post office with my ID and pay for it rather than the Peace Corps doing it for free.

Also, you can call me via skype at this number whenever you would like: 255 686 981 704
To do this you must put some money on your skype account. You can also text me for 6 cents from skype!

As soon as I know what my address will be for the next while I will let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment